Disable Person Identity Card
GUIDELINES FOR ISSUANCE OF PERMANENT-ID CARD TO DISABLED PERSON
The applicant is entitled for Permanent ID Card to the Disabled Person if he/she is-
- An individual who is the citizen of India.
- An individual who is a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Has Medical disability certificate issued by Government Hospital of Delhi explaining type of disability.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
Identity Proof of Parents (in case parents applied on behalf of minor) ( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License, Any Govt. recognized document
Identity Proof of Beneficiary ( Any One is mandatory )
- Same as the List in Col 1 above. For a minor, the letter from the School Principal (on letter head),School ID Card or birth certificate in case of a minor less than 5 years of age would also be acceptable
Present Address Proof of Beneficiary/Parents in case of minor( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telphone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.
Permanent Address Proof of Beneficiary/Parents (Any One is mandatory )
Same as List in Col No.3.
- issued by Government notified hospitals of Delhi
- Percentage of disability should clearly defined as per Government order for disability criteria
Self-declaration form duly signed by the applicant himself must be submitted.
One Passport size Coloured Photograph of the Beneficiary(Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”)
- Should include full face, front view and open eyes should be in a plain white or off-white background should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
- should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder shouldn’t be shadows on the face or background should not include sunglasses or hats
- Parents can only apply in case of minor/disabled.(“minor” as per the provisions of the Indian Majority Act, 1875)
- In case of minor, parent’s Address proof has to be appended.Whereas ID proof and Disability proof has to be of minor.
- Beneficiary’s/Parent’s self-attested copy of the original documents to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC) and if applying online then document are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications.
- Scanned copy of original Medical Certificate to be uploaded while applying online and original Medical Certificate to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speedpost/registered post along with Application Acknowledgement number
- The beneficiary himself/herself/any of his family member should be present at the CSC for photograph or submit his/her photograph. In case of online application, applicant must upload beneficiary photograph
- Scanned copy of Self- Declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and hard copy of declaration has to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speed post/registered post along with Application /Acknowledgement number.
(As per specifications above)
For More Details:
Visit :- https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
Location : Tehsil/Collectorate Campus | City : South West Delhi | PIN Code : 110037