GUIDELINES FOR ISSUANCE OF INCOME CERTIFICATE
The applicant is entitled for Income Certificate if he/she is-
- An individual who is a citizen of India.
- An individual who is a permanent resident of the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
Identity Proof of Beneficiary ( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhaar Card PAN Card Ration Card with Photo,,Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License,Any Govt. recognized document
Present Address Proof of Beneficiary ( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telphone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card,Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized document.
Permanent Address Proof of Beneficiary (Any One is mandatory )
- Same as List in Col No.2 above.
Income certificate (if issued earlier) – Not mandatory
BPL Ration /National Food Security (NFS) Card, if BPL ation/NFS Card holder (if available)
Family Income Proof (Salary slips wherever applicable)
Relevant document of expenditure such as Electricity / School fees of Children/ Rent Receipts
The candidate must provide signed copy of the self-declaration long with the application form.
One Passport size Coloured Photograph of the Beneficiary(Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”)
Should include full face, front view and open eyes should be in a plain white or off-white background should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder shouldn’t be shadows on the face or background should not include sunglasses or hats
- Beneficiary’sself-attested copy of the original document to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC)and if applying online then document are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications.
- Scanned copy of Self-declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and originaldeclaration has to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speedpost/registered post along with Application Acknowledgement number.
- The beneficiary himself/herself /any of his family member should be present at the CSC for photograph orsubmit his/her photograph. In case of online application, applicant must upload beneficiary photograph
(As per specifications above)
For More Details :
Visit :- https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
Location : Tehsil/Collectorate Campus | City : South West Delhi | PIN Code : 110037