Surviving Member Certificate
GUIDELINES FOR ISSUANCE OF SURVIVING MEMBER CERTIFICATE
The applicant is entitled forSurviving Member Certificate if he/she is-
- An Individual who is a citizen of India.
- An Individual who is a resident of Delhi.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
Identity Proof of Applicant and all the surviving family members ( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhaar Card PAN Card Ration Card with Photo,Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License,Any Govt. recognized document.
Present Address Proof of Applicant( Any One is mandatory )
- Aadhaar Card,Passport,Bank Passbook,Telephone Bill(Landline or Postpaid,Voter ID Card, Ration Card,Electricity Bill,Gas Bill,Driving License,Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill,Any Govt. recognized document.
Permanent Address Proof of Applicant (Any One is mandatory )
- Same as List in Col No.2 above.
Death Certificate of Deceased Person.
List of Surviving members if more than 4, as perthe format in Annexure I.
Citizen must provide singed copy of the self-declaration form along with the application form.
One Passport size Coloured Photograph of the Applicantand all the surviving family members(Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”)
- Should include full face, front view and open eyes should be in a plain white or off-white background should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
- should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder shouldn’t be shadows on the face or background should not include sunglasses or hats
- Applicant’sself-attested copy of the original document to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC)and if applying online then document are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications.
- Scanned copy of original Self-Declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and originaldeclaration hasto be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speedpost/registered post along with Application /Acknowledgement number
The Applicant himself/herself /any of his family member should submit photographs of deceased and all surviving members. In case of online application, applicant must upload deceased and all surviving members photographs
(As per specifications above)
For More Details:
Visit :- https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
Location : Tehsil/Collectorate Campus | City : South West Delhi | PIN Code : 110037